Someone rightly observed that we tend to take sips of breath. In fact almost 70% of modern ailments can be linked to wrong breathing habits of people. From poor digestion to anxiety, low immunity to lethargy, hormonal imbalances to premature aging all can be due to poor breathing habits. So the first step to achieve wellness on a deeper level has to begin with breath-training.
Nadi Shodhan Workshop from is a 4 Hour intensive training programme in breathing for the beginners under the guidance of experienced Yoga teachers from The Shakti Multiversity® catering to the very needs of modern man in the direction of breath-training; an essential knowledge for attaining perfect health.
Why Nadi Shodhana –
Nadi Shodhana is a breathing process in Yogic discipline which is typically used to cleanse and detoxify body. As per vedic literature on Yoga no other Pranayama should be attempted before attaining complete purification of Nadis because in that case you run the risk of experiencing multiple negative effects on physical, psychological and spiritual levels.
Why to learn Nadi Shodhana from The Shakti Multiversity® –
Nadi Shodhana, though seemingly a very simple practice has many nuances. The Yogic way of breath training involves elaborate lung-capacity enhancement exercises, proper understanding of subtle diaphragmatic movements, knowledge of complicated muscular locks that are used in the process and various styles of inhalation and exhalation suiting to individual needs. So, if one is aspiring for perfection in the practice only an experienced and qualified teacher who has an eye for the perfection shall be able to guide you properly in the Nadi-Shodhana.
Further Nadi-Shodhana is an important tool in the Tantric Spiritual practices. Its importance is such that without it no ritual is ever begun. Further Nadi Shodhana is key practice to chakra-balancing and cleansing of your Energies (Pranamaya Kosha) without which any amount of effort can not trigger Kundalini ascension. Therefore if you are a serious seeker and sincere about your spiritual growth you must learn this process from a teacher in authentic Yoga lineage.Nadi Shodhana Workshop – Glimpses of the Content
This interactive workshop is full of insights for the participants. You shall be amazed to see that so much is there to know about the simple process of breathing. Highlights of the programme are as below:
- Assessing the needed modifications in your breathing pattern
- Predicting ailments with your current style of breathing
- Lung-Capacity Enhancement techniques
- Breathing – The Yogi’s way
- Dominant Nadis of your body
- Understanding Hot and Cold breath
- Effect of Nadi Shodhana on 5-Vayus
- Applying Moolabandha – The Master key
- Parameters to assess your progress
- Precautions during practices
- Getting rid of Energy built-up
- Food habits during practice
- Individual recommendations
Benefits of Nadi-Shodhana –
“Nadi Shodhan is an unavoidable process for anyone who is trying to achieve holistic wellness, sensitivity to energies & spiritual growth. The importance and glory of this simple process can be assessed by the fact that it has been integrated in almost every system of spiritual ascension” says Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath, a Tantra Master and the founder of The Shakti Multiversity®.
In fact the benefits of this discipline of Nadi Shodhana can not be counted but briefly they can be summarized as below :
- Purification of blood and Respiratory System
- Improves the SpO2 levels
- Cleanses off body toxins
- Strengthens to respiratory organs
- Balances the Nervous system
- Improves cognition, memory and recall
- Infuses positive attitude
- Removes Headaches, migraine, anxiety and stress
- Balances Swaras & working of Panch-Vayus
- Accelerates spiritual growth & Bhuta-Shuddhi
- Improves physical and mental effeciency
- Cleanses all 72000 Nadis of Pranamaya Kosha
- Activates Chakras
Who can register for this workshop –
There is no prerequisite to register for this programme. Anyone who wishes to learn the process, is practising any meditation, wants to achieve medicine-free life, interested in spiritual growth can do this programme.
The only qualification being sincerity to learn and practice the process on regular basis.
To register write to us on email@example.com