FOLLOWING IS THE ACTUAL MAIL from an advanced TATTVA SHAKTI VIGYAAN PRACTITIONER WHO OVERCAME HIS DECADES OLD ISSUE WITH THE POWER OF CONTINUOUS SADHANA!
Dear Ma Shakti and Acharya ji,
I wanted to recount one of the experiences that happened to me 3 weeks ago.
You know that my stutter causes me a lot of anxiety and despair at times. This anxiety and despair increases when there are interviews to happen.
3 weeks ago, I was appearing in a job interview, within my company here in USA.
Ma had just taught me basics to Swar Vigyaan. The interview was about 1 week away and I started to prepare myself mentally for it:
1) I started meditating more – 2 hours a day, primarily feeling my breath or mentally repeating Soham with breath
2) Started affirming to myself that I will just do my duty – tried to be more dispassionate and surrendering to God
3) I also started gathering my will power – saying to myself that I will not stutter
4) I kept focusing on breath to keep my mind composed even after the meditation hours – I understood that the more I kept the mind under control throughout the day, the easier it will be to gain composure at a quick notice. I understood that there are no meditation hours and after hours.
5) I also tried to develop a sense of equanimity towards all – people up the ladder and down the ladder are but same spirits like me. This makes love flow for them and made me more comfortable.
I was able to manage my speech so well that the 3 member interview panel did not know that I stutter at all – even after 1 hour of discussion!
The outcome was not positive in the sense that I did not get the job, but I was very satisfied with what I was able to do.
To repeat the same seems to be an uphill task, because I have to summon all my energies, will-power, concentration and Love of Guru/God to do it – but Now I know it is possible. Just sustaining it for longer period is not easy.
I am extremely happy with what I was able to accomplish, to know that we have all that we need within ourselves. And that with perseverance, Guru and God by one’s side, everything is doable.