“Symbols are the key to learning, knowledge and intuition. The knowing is a complex interactive process of ‘Symbols or forms, Sensations and intellect’ finally precipitating in our minds as ‘Knowledge’.”
– Ma Shakti Devpriya Anand Nath
Symbols are the language of Soul!
The mysterious language of symbols rules the world. We are surrounded by millions of symbols some known some yet unknown. Each day we come across many symbols and signs that trigger various emotions within us. The domain of symbols is not limited to knowing and feelings rather they are the constituent packets, the specific energy vibrations participating in the process of creation of this world. In fact the whole universe can be depicted entirely on symbols.
Specific Forms or shapes which are impregnated with multi-dimensional, multi-realm connections are called symbols. There are very basic symbols and there are very complicated ones. Right from a simple smiley 🙂 to an extremely complex construct like Shri-Chakra – a symbolic key to the universal creative principle operating in the domain of time and space.
Introducing you to the Science of Symbology
Prachya Prateek Vigyaan – The Science of Sacred Symbology is a 1 day programme for you to understand the mystical language in which the universe communicates with us. It helps you understand how you are being affected by symbols continuously. You shall be given practical applications of symbols and methods to harness the universal creative energy for specific purposes. In this one day power packed workshop you will learn:
1. Introduction to Prachya Prateek Vigyaan
2. Get introduced to the subtle symbolic energies of the universe
3. The basic symbols that form complex symbols
4. How complex symbols can be made and used
5. Introduction to Mandalas
6. How to form Specific Mandalas
7. How can Zendalas help you in relaxing and understanding your inner self
8. How do colors play an important role in symbols and Mandalas
9. The correct method of making the symbols and making them work
10. Symbols of Healing, Prosperity, Health and Love
11. Do’s and Don’t in using various Symbols
12. Introduction to Yogic Practices to improve the receptivity of Symbols
This One day programme is taken by Ma Shakti Devpriya Anand Nath, who is in her own right an established tantrika in the Kaula lineage of ShriVidya tradition. Practicing and preaching Tantra to masses through the Initiation Camps of ‘Tattva Shakti Vigyaan’ from over a decade along with her beloved consort Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath.
Come! Explore the mystical world of Symbols..
Ma Shakti and Acharya ji continue to guide spiritual aspirants throughout the country and abroad. There are various online programmes also going on for USA and Cananda.
To know more about upcoming programmes write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To register or for any query please fill the form below: